Well Dressed Wednesdays: Joie Spring 2013

Wednesday, March 27, 2013


I GUESS I'D WEAR THIS




This collection has a sort of 'American' feel to it, doesn't it? I also love their take on the 'pajama' trend. These pieces make getting dressed for someone like me {pattern coordinator is not in my repertoire} super easy. And I have to tell you - this whole 'not buying clothes for 6 months' is absolutely killing me. I'm not sure if I just never paid much attention before {ok, I actually know that is it} but I have no spring clothes. No bright colors, soft and light weight sweaters, dressy shorts or piles of wedged shoes. These things do not exist in my closet and that is why today I am wearing black ankle pants {still swear by them, but could use them in other colors} a dark teal top and some black smoking slippers. Uh, this is not spring-wear my friends. I'm starting to feel-a-fool. Shopping....it may be happening soon. Also, is this girl my hair-twin or is she?
See some of my favorite Joie looks by clicking the links here: {1}||{2}||{3}||{4}||{5}||{6}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger