Weekends

Friday, March 29, 2013



WEEKEND WANTINGS

Happy Easter weekend to everyone!! I haven't painted/hunted eggs in ages and I'm thinking it's prime time I started that up again. Don't you think? It should always be done! I loved this tutorial I came across about how to make these gorgeous eggs!! I will be camping all weekend so I'm going to need one of you to try this out and let me know how it goes!!

READ THIS ARTICLE ABOUT SOCIAL-NETWORKING NO-NO'S

I think we could all use a little 'spring cleaning' when it comes to the content we're throwing out into the virtual universe, don't you? This article is only related to work....but I think we'd all be wise to heed the advice of those who have taken the time to warn us that 140 characters is all it takes to ruin a rep.


//SHOP BLOOMING HEELS//


{ASOS}
       


//Eat Healthy On the Go//


//TAKE A RELAXED APPROACH TO YOUR STYLE//

I love this look. It literally looks effortless. Of course, for someone like me, it would take a great deal of effort to look so effortless...but I think it's a process worth looking into. The fancier I try to get, the more ridiculous I tend to look. This, I can do. Jumpsuit, flats, slouchy bag and messy hair. *Voila!*

//TRY THIS COMBO//

{1.}||{2.}||{3.}||{4.}

And most importantly, here's a reminder of

//WHAT EASTER IS REALLY ABOUT//

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger