Weekends

Friday, March 15, 2013


WEEKEND WANTINGS

{image via Vogue UK}
Girlfriend looks fierce in those boots, yeah? Woo-wee I was just overcome by a rush of knee-high jealousy. I mean we would have to make sure those buckles loosen significantly because yours truly does not have the tenacity to squeeze my ever-loving calves into those suckers. Ouch. But like, 'Ow'ch! If you know what I mean.

EAT THIS:

Try these traditional Irish recipes for St. Patrick's Day {hint: it's on Sunday!}

READ THIS:

Snugglery - Where You Can Pay To Snuggle


MONOCHROME: GREEN

CHEERS TO:

A Well-Dressed Man

{image via}

WATCH MY {SOLE}MATE TALK ABOUT THINGS I LOVE MOST:

SHOES


Have a great weekend everyone! See you Monday!

xoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger