Travel: Point Clear, AL

Tuesday, March 26, 2013


ALLOW ME TO MAKE MY POINT CLEAR


 
I had the privilege of tagging along with a dear friend on a business trip to Point Clear, Alabama. I know, who would have thought it could be so exciting! We enjoyed beautiful weather {including the thunderstorm that rolled through just as we sat down for our beer and pizza and lasted long enough for us to make it back to the hotel and take full advantage of the ideal nap-taking weather in our ideal nap-taking beds} and despite the vicious allergy attack that hit me our last morning on the coast, I was able to relax and get some sun on my shoulders. Thanks to my friend, for her incredible generosity and wonderful company! I can't wait til next time. 

On a different note...a fashion note...You may have noticed {I don't know, maybe you haven't} it's been a minute since my last 'outfit post'. This is true for many reasons. None of which we will get into now. But know that they are coming...soon. Ish. I'm not sure when but please be patient with me. 

Cheers to your Tuesday!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger