Toast.co.uk

Monday, March 11, 2013


IF YOU LIKE THAT SORT OF THING

Have you every heard of Toast? I found their website a long time ago and I don't know why I am just now sharing it. I absolutely love their simple, earthy style. Each product oozes with the idea of a cabin getaway or the simple life of a farmer {simple...yes. 'easy', no}. The point is, I am constantly drawn to their neutral color pallets, natural cleaning products and european style. Here are some pictures from their most recent look books. I don't know about you but the cleanliness of it all makes me want to get up to my elbows in garden dirt, or make my own beeswax candle tapers. {hint: that will be happening}.

{images via}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger