Weekly Update

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

 photo title_zps2f251f22.png
This weekend was full of lots of fun things for me! I mean, first of all can we just have a quick round-of-applause for MuhGirl Beyonce?! She is incredible. Anyone who says different is jealous of her moves. So now that we all agree about that. Friday night I made artichoke dip from scratch. Not spinach artichoke dip...just artichoke dip. With lots of cheeses. Yum guys. Just yum. Saturday I adopted a puppy in front of the PetSmart next door to where I had lunch...yeah got a little hasty on that decision. Puppy is going back today :( Sometimes I think with my heart!! Ok my heart is the only thing controlling my brain!! In other exciting news, I am trying two new products. Philosophy Microdelivery Exfoliator which is safe to use on a daily basis and Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch. It goes on before your make up primer. Love, so far!! I will keep you posted.
 photo fashiontitle_zps2cf4ea16.png
Last week, while flipping through my Tumblr account, I was inspired to create two different {yet similiar..that's the key folks} looks for Valentine's outfits.
 photo cc8fb9db-1cf4-4b9e-acbf-a0fce87d75ad_zps92244fd1.jpg

SWEET OUTFIT: {Sweater}TopShop||{Shorts}TopShop||{Ankle Boots}Gianvito Rossi
SASSY OUTFIT: {Dress}TopShop||{Sandals}Asos
SHARED PIECES: {Coat}GIAMBATTISTA VALLI||{Bag}Chloe||{Necklaces}JCrew & JCrew
food title photo 2bf5d8f7-6deb-48de-b119-1a3670111d94_zps93aa9780.jpg
Here we've got a couple quick and easy meals for you to try this week! A healthy breakfast and a hardy salad for lunch; both made in less than 30 minutes! I recommend having the ingredients to each of these as part of your pantry/produce staples. They are each packed full of vitamins and energy to get you through your day.
 photo breakfast_zps060807fb.png
 photo museli_zps367f344c.jpg  photo muselimade_zpsb811b58f.jpg  photo breakfastingredient_zps126e2cf0.png  photo salad_zps29511a21.jpg  photo saladmade_zps3f414d59.jpg  photo saladmade2_zps708d33cc.jpg  photo lunchingredients_zpsdfd3cc59.png
 photo fitnesslogo_zps65f3d308.png

 photo yogainstruction_zpsb5d13ed8.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger