Weekends

Thursday, February 28, 2013



weekend wantings

{This look - via Sartorialist - Skirt with Tennis shoes! It's like my two worlds combined. The comfort and practicality of the tennis shoes and the WOW factor of the tiny mini skirt! I love it. It's like "Hey I'm gonna go for a run - which is why my legs look good enough to wear this mini skirt and not cause a small town to protest that I replace it with large pants" Don't you think? Totally gonna try it!}

TRY THESE COMBOS:

And if you're not much for tennis shoes check out these adrob flats!!


WATCH THESE GIRLS SING THEIR SONG



{I have a small obsession with these girls in the most musical way. The tone omg the tone of their voices just gives me chill bumps and although I am not married {or even engaged} I am sending prayers up to the heavens that they get their ducks in a row and make a bloomin' album already! How else will I play their version of I Won't Give Up at the wedding?! These are the important questions. Girls. You need to get your act together. You have been a youtube sensation for at least 6 months now - what's the hold up!!!}

YOUR FEET WILL THANK YOU

When you get them Stance Socks. I just bought these ones
and they have a cute little contest when you send them your pictures in your socks - so be looking for those soon!
{via stance socks}

I WILL BE CABINING

We are going to a friend's cabin for her birthday this weekend. We went last year and its in the most perfect place to cozy up to a fire outside, shoot some guns and make chopping firewood the most fun adventure you've ever been on. I'm more or less looking forward to...what we'll be eating! We're supposed to go to the store when we all get in town but what my Girlfran don't know is that I've got a few culinary tricks up my sleeve! She is a fantastic cook and always making something special for us. So I thought I would prep some things before I went out there and surprise her for her birthday! I got the recipes from Green Kitchen Stories - a gorgeous UK vegetarian food blog {see for yourself!} and I have made their chocolate beet cake before and a few other things. Always fresh, always healthy, always delicious! Here's what I'll be whipping up this weekend:

Have a great weekend everyone!!
xoxo
Tiffany

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger