Weekends

Friday, February 22, 2013




WANTING FOR THE WEEKEND

Doesn't this bar make you want to invite your friends over and laugh endlessly over beautifully made cocktails while the sun shines through the windows? This looks like a Sunday Funday waiting to happen. I'm telling ya, let's hop to it. 
{image via}

This picture on The Sartorialist makes me want to be my most fabulous self. To dawn my best fur coat and take my super toned calves into the city. "Driver! Pull the Mercedes around!! I'm ready for the world to see me!"

HERE IS A LINK TO A FUNNY ARTICLE ABOUT GIRLSSS TEXTING


Buy this: Butler Please from Essie

Buy these: Pointed Vamp Shoe from Zara

Pull off this look: because you can!
{image via}
You can pull off this one too! Let's give it a shot. You be the model; gorgeous and effortlessly stunning and I'll take your picture!
{image via}
 Yeah, I'm ready to join the Prada Marfa club. The only problem is, I need an amigo to tag along with me. Boyfriend would never let me go alone and while I think he would jump on board {because he's just always ready for my adventures!} I'm afraid he would be bored out of his mind. So. Who wants to go? Have your people call my people.
We'll stay here and try our hardest to look as impossibly cool as Mrs. Amelia Alvarez {her Marfa trip found here and documented by her uber cute photo-genious hubs}. So...are you in?

No matter what you do - remember!!!: Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless.  ~Bill Watterson {whoever the hell that is!}

Caio!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger