Spring Teasers

Friday, February 15, 2013





I can't help it. I am completely infatuated with Emerson Fry. She's just the best. She's classic, clean and sexy as hell. These are few pictures I stole from her Spring sneak peak available on tumblr. I've decided that white is the way to go this spring. At least for me. The great thing about Texas is that spring seems like forever. Just kidding, it lasts about two weeks before it's summer. But who's to say I can't pretend? I think I'll start pretending in March. Remember this whole "no buying clothes for six months" thing I am trying? Well yeah, EFry just made that commitment 123098124 times harder. Thanks a lot, E. If you want to become obsessed like me, please join the bandwagon here

What labels get you excited for spring? Any ad campaigns that are just dominating your mind right now? I can think of a few...stay tuned for more face melting spring styles.

Happy Wednesday!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger