purusha people yoga wear

Tuesday, February 26, 2013


i guess i would wear this:

_______________________

Do you love these yoga clothes? I'm not supposed to be buying clothes but yoga clothes don't count...Right? Right. Good because I bought the "Love. Don't Judge" tank!! I also want the moon phases tank and pretty much every pair of pants they have. Those will be bought at the end of my 6 month waiting period when my tush is a wee-bit smaller and I can safely order the size I think hope I am.
This company is so wonderful. The products are organic and handmade right here in the good 'ol US of A. Hayley is the name of the founder and I had to write her a quick message on Etsy when I placed my order... She is THE. SWEETEST. EVER. Seriously, you guys!! She is an absolute doll. Bursting with energy that will make you want to hug your neighbor!! I love her and I can't wait to buy more of her stuff. Please check out her shop and website {links are in this post} and purchase her beautiful handmade awesomeness. 

Happy Tuesday!
All pictures from Purusha People

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger