Home Inspiration

Wednesday, February 27, 2013



i guess i would live there

As I have posted about before {here}, my ideal way of decorating a home was fairly eclectic-meets-french girl wanna be-meets-luxury. I don't know, guys. I mean, I do know....all those styles are so beautiful and homey and just flat out gorgeous. But as stated {here} I don't know that I am capable of decorating like that!! Every time I try it just looks messy and oh-so-sad. So, I have settled for a more simple approach. Still beautiful {Hello, Thomas Murphy your pictures are gorge!} but very understated.Well, understated until you see glorious amounts of natural light, clean lines and subtle luxuries. I've gathered for you here, a bit of home-eye-candy. All from Thomas Murphy's tumblr. 
Must remember: giant leaves on kitchen table = super simple chic
{images via}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger