Family Room Re-do

Thursday, February 21, 2013



Friends, there is a time and a place for everything {most things} am I right? Well, there will be a time when the place is my Family Room and the thing will be re-decorating. There will! That time will come. And when it does - this is how it will be done. Below, with these beautiful things and wonderful pieces. I have decided that when I try to get too fancy I make a big fat mess of the room. I am tired of hanging things on the walls for the sake of hanging them - or for buying knick-knacks for the sake of knicking and knacking! I am declaring that {for me} simple is better. It's harder to mess up. At least that is what I am praying to be true. Well take a look-see for yourself and you decide. What's your style? Are you part of the magical group of women/men who can decorate in any style and be successful at it?! I am jealous of your talents and will gladly accept your invitation to have you re-do what I have so awfully done!
{1. West Elm Couch $1,444}{2. Small Antlers - already own}{3. World Market Cowhide Rug $299}{4. Urban Outfitters Leather Butterfly Chair, $219}{5. Ikea Cushion Cover, $10}{6. World Market Ravenna Chair; $249}{7. World Market Pharmacy Lamp; $139}{8. Furbish Brass Urchin, $45}{9. West Elm End Table, $199}{10. Texas Print; $75}{11,12. Ikea Throws, $29}{13. Succulents}{14. West Elm Media Console, $649}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger