Tighten Up

Thursday, January 17, 2013



I have never been a big fan of tights. Like, seriously that's an understatement. I have spent most of my life despising them the way 2yr despise brussels sprouts. But just as I am the biggest fan of Brussels sprouts in my adult life, I am also a huge advocate of tights. The right tights, I have learned, do not make your legs looks like they are wrapped in synthetic casing much like your morning breakfast sausages do. No, the right tights actually make your legs look leaner and smoother. The only thing I have to worry about is snagging them. But, I went an entire day wearing these babies without a single snag! There's something to cheers to. Here, Here! A toast to my tights!

{Shirt: Boyfriend's from Target}||{Skirt: JCrew}||{Tights: Anthropologie}||{Shoes: House of Harlow}||{Purse: Target}||{Bracelets: Ily Courture & Anne Taylor}













0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger