It's a Small Medium

Monday, January 7, 2013

{Jacket: The Pink Hanger}||{Sweater: Target, men's}||{Shirt: American Eagle, men's}||{Leggings: Lucy}||{Boots: Target}||{Earrings: JewelMint}||{Necklace: Berken & Co.}
I have a love-hate relationship with these boots. I bought them from Target {as seen here and here} and while they serve their purpose... They only do so under certain conditions. They must be worn with leggings. Now, I'm sure they would look cute with a dress but I have yet to try that. So I could be judging them unfairly. However, this is only the second time I've worn them and both times they were with leggings. My other jeans aren't skinny enough to fit into the boot without looking absolutely ridiculous. Do you have a piece in your wardrobe that is only worn conditionally like that??
Also, we must talk about my tops. The under shirt; is a men's button down. Specifically, my man's button down. The sweater....well it was bought for him for Christmas and ended up being too small...and yeah, I kept it for myself. Cute combo, no?? The sleeves of the button down were slightly huge and made for awkward 'under sleeve' situations but the coat did a nice job of hiding that. 

I hope your week is off to a great start. I promise I'll do better about outfit posts. 
Love! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger