Mint in a Box

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

I am horrible about buying jewelry. I really am. I think I have an idea in my head and then I get to the store {let's say Forever21 where the jewelry is cheap and it doesn't matter if I lose it. And I will lose it} and lose all sight of what was supposed to be a brilliant combo. 
Then I just end up buying something that I think looks cool, but happens to clash with everything in my closet! Hence why, I don't wear jewelry very often. 
Enter: JewelMINT
It's a website you join for $29.99 {only once you've made your first purchase} and they pick out jewelry for you, based on your answering a few questions. Very simple. You get a new "showroom" every month and you have until the 5th to decide if you want to skip paying for that month. Otherwise they charge the $29.99 and it becomes a credit on your account. 
A while back, being the financially responsible adult that I am, I forgot my membership was being charged and I ended up with almost $100 credit - that was an exciting day! 
These pieces are beautiful and of good quality. Not the pieces that are ok to lose! 
Anyways, through JewelMINT I have started to realize that I do have a jewelry 'style'. Just take a look at the little collection I have growing! Notice a pattern??
Did I mention that new users get a BUY 1 GET 1 FREE right now?
Be sure and check it out!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger