Heads Up

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finally, first coat-wearing day of the 'season' came!! I love coats. My mom bought me this coat last year and I've already lost two of the buttons. Well, I have them, they are just no longer attached to the coat. But isn't it great? Coats can make any outfit fun, chic and cozy. I wish the weather permitted me to wear them more often. 
You'll have to forgive the awkward driveway pose {feet pointing up a slope with wrinkly ankled boots = not flattering} but my photographer did not like the way the shade was conveying the colors of my outfit so into the sun we went}
{coat: the Pink Hanger}||{scarf: Italy}||{Sweater: Forever21; old}||{Chambray: JCrew}||{Jeans: 7FAM}||{Boots: Steve Madden; old}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger