Eat. Vegas.

Tuesday, December 18, 2012



I don't think I am going to be hungry for at least a week. I saw Vegas the right way this weekend; through the windows of it's restaurants. The meal I enjoyed the most (both because of it's delicious cuisine and the fabulous company I had with me) was at Wolfgang Puck's Grill in the MGM. I did not capture the food on film, and for that I am forever saddened. At least unitl I go back and order the exact same things. Tuna Tartar, short rib ravioli, pumpkin ravioli, bbq pizza...be still my heart. No seriously, I need to clean out my arteries they are so stuffed full of plaque love. Saturday Morning I went to Mon Ami Gabi in the Paris hotel. I didn't get breakfast because they stopped serving it at 11 but I was able to order a veggie stuffed crepe and slurp on the best bloody mary of my life.

Sunday morning we took advantage of the buffet at the Cosmopolitan. Every menu item you can imagine and bottomless mimosas. But that's a lie because I'm pretty sure I found the bottom and let me tell you it was waaaaaaay down there

If you need me, I'll be in the reclining position with my top button undone and a sweatshirt I purchased at the airport for the sole purpose of letting my belly thrive in its loose, snuggly environment.
Once I get my strength back, and enough space to put some food of nutritional value I will then be at the gym until the end of time {aka Dec 21}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger