Crying Out Loud

Wednesday, December 5, 2012



If you're anything like me, you're a sucker for great marketing. Really, it's quite pathetic but I cannot be ashamed or hide the fact that I am in love with the mega-chain of caffeinated goodness that is Starbucks. Please don't judge me, but instead enjoy these tasty little snacks from a place I like to call 'home'.
I can't remember if it was towards the end of college or right after, but somewhere in the past few years I started collecting the adorable little Christmas ornaments that Starbucks puts out every year. It really is something to look forward to. If you don't want to be 'crazy starbucks lady' like me {ahem, have an entire little tree full of SB ornaments} you can start with one cute little guy. Or, remind yourself daily of holiday sparkle and get the gold reusable cup sleeve {picked mine up today!} or this gorgeous white cup with a dipped gold bottom {do you see the future DIY project that I do??} and I'm not a fan of hot coco but the Boyfriend Man is quite the enthusiast so it will make a great stocking stuffer!!

Happy Hump Day
{xoxo}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger