{Vegas Hair Dos or Don'ts}

Friday, November 30, 2012



I'm going back to Vegas in a few short weeks and although there are still a few sights I need to see, I am mainly going to roam around and do weird things. I've decided since I don't gamble I am going to take advantage of the liberal atmosphere and do things out of the ordinary. I don't know how "wild" I'll dress because I still like to be comfortable but maybe I'll try something fun with my hair styles?


Ok, the top two are buns and let's face it I wear those all the time. But what about a fun wig?! Maybe temp dye on my tips? I suppose I should keep in mind the company I will be going with on this trip...I don't want to make them uncomfortable by being a weirdo. Or do I?! I jest, I jest. But I am definitely thinking of ways I can play outside the box while I am there. Vegas is one of those places you can stand out without standing out. {Do you know what I mean?} I've got a few out of the ordinary things I'd like to do that I didn't do last time...As for "doing" my hair differently....I'm not really great at doing my hair when I'm home, have time and have my entire stock of hair products and tools so I'm not sure what makes me think I will be so on top of things while I'm on vacation.
That's all for now :)
{xoxo} 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger