Thankfulness

Monday, November 26, 2012



Say 'hello' to my beautiful thanksgiving feast! I cooked it myself for the first time and successfully stuffed everyone at the table. Boyfriend made the turkey and from what I hear it was fantastic. However, I am a horrible girlfriend and only got a 'picture' of it in the oven. 

This is what happens when you are both the cook and the photographer! Pictures of food, no people, no turkey. Sorry for the worst post in thanksgiving history.
I took a few days off from the blog to make sure I wasn't on my computer the entire holiday but I must tell you now, even though thanksgiving is over;
 I am so very thankful for those of you who read this silly little blog. I haven't quite figured out why I am so blessed by you, but I will not take it for granted. Thank you for the tiniest bit of interest and enjoying this little space where I like to record the creative parts of my life. I hope you all had a blessed holiday!! Christmas decoration how-to being posted tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger