On Bagels

Tuesday, November 13, 2012


yes, I am on a very strict diet for the last few weeks of my marathon training, and even when I'm not on a 'diet' I limit the amount of white flour I take in...to almost none. However, some particularly rainy mornings, when you haven't been grocery shopping and there is nothing for your hungry man to eat...you buy bagels. And if you buy your man a bagel, you're going to want a bagel too. And if you buy a girl a bagel she's going to want some cream cheese to go with it. And if you get her cream cheese she's going to need a nice hot beverage to help wash it down so you have to get her some coffee. Which is how we got here. In bagel land.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger