My Place

Monday, October 22, 2012





I have this love affair with being outdoors. There's something about it that throws me into a tailspin of sappy, poetic mischief where I think of nothing but the freedom the open sky allows. When I go too long without this feeling I get restless and cranky. I start to feel trapped and suffocated. This weekend trip was long over-do and I am glad to say that I am home, with a slap happy smile on my face and pep in my step. I hope you have a safe place like I do; that you have somewhere you can go to press "reset". I am working on trying to visit this place of mine daily. Even though I can't make the 7 hour drive every time I feel stressed, I can meditate on the feelings I know I encounter when I am physically there, and maybe I can bring that serenity here. now. 

Anyways, take a peek.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger