Insert Halloween Title Here

Wednesday, October 31, 2012




HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

 
{polka dot top: anne taylor - super old hand.me.down}||{chambray shirt: JCrew}||{Jeans: F21 similar here}||{flats: Target}||{Purse: JCrew - want this one next!}

Today we're celebrating a national holiday; Halloween!! I did not get to dress up this past weekend but I will be dressing up for a post-halloween party on Friday! 
More importantly than that, I celebrated a national right yesterday. I voted! I am not going to preach to you about political affiliations or try to get you to see things my way. I would simply like to encourage you to vote. It's your right, and it's one of the most important ones you have! So take advantage, and take a moment {it really doesn't take that long if you do early voting} to have a say in the future of this greatest nation on God's green earth! Vote American!
Also, eat some candy on my behalf today :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger