I HAVE TO TELL YOU SOMETHING

Friday, October 19, 2012




It's Friday. Yes, it is. And on this Friday I am leaving this 'city' {suburb} and driving my butt to the country side. I will not be going alone with my butt, I will be accompanied by some wonderful humans. The kind of humans that remind you why humans talk to each other {rather than ignore, avoid, dismiss} I have not been camping in ages. To say I'm excited would be like showing me a new pair of Louboutins and eliciting a mere grin. No sir, if you show me a new pair {hell, an old pair} of Louboutins you're going to get a bear hug and a glory-sob! Such is my excitement about camping. I hope you all have a great weekend - carve some pumpkins, I haven't done that yet!
xoxo

{you can't see my shoes but they are purple suede&fabulous}
{earrings: JCrew loving these}||{jacket: Target similar one here}||{sweater: Pink Hanger love this one}||{silk top: Target similar here}||{jeans: Forever 21 more here}||{shoes: Ruche}||{necklace: berken&co.}||{rings: JewelMint but love these}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger