Fashion for a Passion

Monday, October 15, 2012



This Saturday I had the honor of attending the 4th annual Fashion for a Passion event at the Dallas Contemporary. The event is a fashion show of up and coming Asain-American designers, artists and musicians. To say there was talent on the stage would be an understatement because it was all I could do to keep myself from jumping from my front row seat and snatching the clothes right. off. those models. I went a little shutter-crazy and some how ran out of memory on an 8G card which of course happened right as my favorite designer of the night started her run down the catwalk. I was able to snap a few pictures on my phone but it's nothing fantastic. To see the fantastic I did capture, see below.

{before the show began}


{meeting designer Khanh Nguyen!}
{backstage goodness}

LET THE SHOW BEGIN

{Jerry Matthews}


 


 stay tuned for more designers tomorrow! 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger