A Fossil Find

Wednesday, October 24, 2012




I have always loved Fossil. The only thing is...I don't ever actually shop there. Browse, yes. Shop, no. About this time last year, I made my first Fossil purchase. A wallet. Well, more like a wristlet. I was going to Las Vegas and wanted something I could keep my I.D. and cash in *I did not have cash but it seemed like a good idea to pretend I did*. After returning from Vegas I was able to exchange that wristlet in for a wallet. A beautiful wallet that spends most of its time sitting on my closet shelf because I keep my credit cards and ID in a little hard case so it doesnt take up much room. I don't know why I'm telling you this. The truth is, I love Fossil! Most recently I have fallen for their boots {two pairs of which I hope to purchase below} and on the way down I fell for a few other treasures they have in stock. Where is your favorite place to never shop?



Happy Hump Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger