We're doing this

Friday, August 10, 2012

on the daily

here's a look into my simple and (almost) pure daily beauty routine. The Arbonne products are completely botanical (ask me about where you can buy them!) and everything is meant to enhance without effecting the natural state of my body. I'm still experimenting with different things and I can't afford to go out and completely replace all of the products I have, so as I run out of one thing, I look at replacing it with something natural and pure (usually from Arbonne!) but I'm always open to suggestions and samplings of course!

 {1. Arbonne perfecting liquid foundation with spf 15 - this stuff is incredible!! It changes to the color of your skin so you're not buying summer/winter shades. Amazing!}
{2. Arbonne makeup primer - diminishes fine lines and keeps makeup looking fresh}
{3. tools: Sonia Kashuk Foundation brush - works for liquid & powder! MAC liner brush and Sephora concealer brush} 
 {1. benefit stay eye primer - lightens around the eyes and primes for makeup. 2. YSL concealer - worth every. penny. 3.MAC liquid liner - goes on with a skinny brush and stays all day! 3. Maybeline falsies mascara}
{1. Brocato latina spray given to me from a stylist in Houston a few years ago - a light misting spray that makes my hair smell wonderful and calms the frizz! 2. moroccan oil sold at salons - put on hair when damp, smells amazing 3. sebastian taming elixir; add to hair when damp and helps it dry smooth.} I do not recommend using ALL of these products at once :)
{skin: Raw Coconut Oil. Yup.}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger