Pops of Poppy

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm in love with the color poppy - I can't get enough of it. And the sad part is, this outfit displays just about the extent of my poppy-ownings. I have some red lip stick and a red bag. If anyone wants to donate to my poppy purchasing fund I wouldn't be mad. I've got paypal too, we can make this quick and easy. I've gotten off track. I think it's fun to throw some poppy in the mix when my outfit needs a little 'supmn supmn'. 


{collar shirt: GAP}
{Tshirt: American Eagle}
{Jeans: 7 For All Mankind}
{Shoes: Target - ooooold}
{purse: target, last spring}
{necklace: Kohl's}
{wrap bracelet: Forever 21}
{earrings: GAP}
{lipstick: makeup forever #42}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger