White Washed

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

And we're back! After a two week much needed 'vacation' from social media I am back to work. Had a little trouble finding inspiration this morning, but not to worry. My friend's at Zara were there to help me out. Evidence: the purchase made below...


 


I'm a little iffy about the dress with the frill waist....but I'm not going to give up until I've tried it on. I'm feeling whites, can you tell? I'm wearing all white today (pics to follow) and with these new digs I'll be ready for a week of white! Happy Tuesday everyone, stayed tuned in - I'll be posting tid-bits here and there all day long.

{images c/o Zara.com}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger