Weekend at Whitney {Lake Whitney!}

Friday, June 15, 2012

Quick Trip Getaway

What To Bring?


Summer is full of last minute road trips, long weekends and parties, parties, parties. As fashionista's on a budget we are constantly called to reinvent our best summer outfits for each of these occasions and my goodness! As my cut-off jean shorts would tell you; this is quite a challenge! However, budgeting instead of buying does not mean avoiding browsing am I right? So browse I did. On Beso. Check out my collection below of things I would not mind snagging for my weekend at Lake Whitney. What are your summer go-to's for those mini-vacay's? Comment below and join the site!!





Collections created on Beso
View Entire Collection >>

What are your summer go-to's for those mini-vacay's? Comment below and join the site!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger