Raw{rrrrr}

Monday, June 25, 2012


let's talk detox

This past Saturday I started a 14 day raw food detox. Now, let's not get all worked up over the terms raw and detox. I want you to understand that what I am doing is not extreme or unhealthy. In fact it is quite natural and safe. However, our bodies are so hyped up on chemicals and sugars that doing something so "natural" will almost send them into shock. Hence the headache I'd had for two days. I'm excited to see the results though - and I thought I'd share the journey with you. I'm following very closely to the meal plan in the book "Raw Food Detox" by Ulrika Davidsson. Here's a few of the things I've had in the first couple of days!


breakfast



soy yogurt with berries and almonds. adding flaxseed is also good

snacks


{fig bars}
{raw brownies}

entrees



 {almond/psyllium husk crust - ajvar sauce, red onion, bell pepper - arugala}
{asian quinoa salad w/baby corn, sugar snap peas, coconut & mango}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger