Keepin' it Cas{ual}

Thursday, June 21, 2012

To My Dearest Darlingest Cut-Off Jean Shorts,
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize to you in advance for the relentless wearing and tearing you shall receive during this little season we Texans call "Summer". You will be worn, and worn, and worn again. Yes, at times I will wash you and you will want to get lost in the drier and sometimes I will even leave you at the pool. But Jean Shorts, I will always find a way back to you because you are the staple of my pathetic summer wardrobe. So please forgive me, for all that is to come.
Love Your Loyal Companion,
Tiffany




I promise all of you, at some point this summer I will buy some shorts that are actually worth posting about. Until then, say hello to Jorts.

{Shirt: American Eagle, Shorts: Gap jeans cut to shorts, Shoes: Converse, Bag: JCrew Brompton}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger