Double Time

Thursday, June 14, 2012

The Pink Hanger

1 Skirt 2 Ways


Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to this fabulous skirt. Never have you met a maxi that drapes so effortlessly or keeps you surprisingly cool (you Texas Gals know what I mean). This blend of materials is the perfect go-to item throughout the week. If I had taken a little more time to acquaint myself with the skirt before picking the outfits I believe I could conjure a few more with ease. In fact while typing this I already have my next combo in mind! Anyways, I can't wait for you to feast your eyes on this bad boy. If you like - Head on over to The Pink Hanger and tell them Tiffany sent you! If you don't live in the area, I bet the fantastic staff will find a way to assist you with your purchase, if you say "please" of course!

Jazz It Up


Add some extra pop with multicolored accessories but keep your shoes neutral.


Keep It Simple



We're talking bare minimum folks; throw on the thang and get to where you're going! Oh, but please look fabulous. Which isn't hard to do as seen here! I joke, it's really a shame you have to see my ugly mug paired with such a perfect skirt.
Lets keep it fresh and simple, just like the skirt dress.
I love it, don't you? This is just a tiny peek at what they've got at The Pink Hanger! Not to mention the stylish ladies who will dress you and feed you bubbly. Oh yes, we didn't even speak of the bubbly! Oh well, no time today. You've got to get on your way - get out the door and go look!
{Skirt, Feather Necklace, Green Clutch: The Pink Hanger}
{Shoes: Dolce Vita, Zara}
{White Tee: American Eagle}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger