Breakfast at Tiffany's

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and just so happens to also be my favorite. Unfortunately, I am going through a phase in my life where waking up in time to leisurely have breakfast before work is just not possible. I wake up as late as I can and usually eat work once I get to the office. Today, I am dreaming of breakfast at home. Hence the pun in the title. One day I will share with you the lovely little nook I eat breakfast in at home, but instead, this morning I will share with you some 'away from home' dining dreams.




{image sources: houzzthe design filespoppy talkwest elmlonny}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger