{Bombshell}

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

meet cindy


    She's kind of a stylish little hot tamale and also my mother. Yes, she's more stylish than me and yes, I should have let her talk me into being for fashionable growing up but I'm trying to make up for lost time here. While my closet stays stagnant in the hopes that this 14 day detox will require a new batch of threads >> I thought I'd feature this little gem of a woman. Everything (and I do mean everything) is from The Pink Hanger. Ok, the TOMS are mine, I let her borrow. Is she adorable or what?! I can hardly stand it.

Happy Wednesday, Everyone! Tonight I am having an intimate little dinner party and taking some snap shots of a friends new digs - all the likes of which you will get to enjoy on tomorrow's blog post. See you then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger