Abusing the Bun

Friday, June 1, 2012

Ok, the first step in fixing a problem is admitting you have a problem. So I am here to confess, on this beautiful Friday; I love buns. There I said it! All kinds of buns! Big buns, small buns, braided buns and yes, boyfriends buns {you didn't think we get out of a bun pun without that one did you!?}. I know I've only posted once this week but I assure you...Every day there was a bun. Yesterday I looked a little like a journalist (or at least like a journalist would dress in a tv show). So I played with some props for my outfit pics..which makes self-timers even more stressful. Anyways, my buns rock so check this one out!
 {Cardigan: Nordstrom; White T: American Eagle; Pants: JCrew City Trouser (hand-me-downs); Shoes: No name, and super duper old; Belt: Forever21}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger