When You Go To Meet an Author

Thursday, May 24, 2012


You've got to look good. When you go to meet an author who is also a fashion mogul... Well you've got to look great. Last night I attended an event promoting the New York Times Bestselling book "By Invitation Only" Hosted by Dallas Tidbits (AMAZING! Ladies, btw). Alexis Maybank, one of the authors and co-founders of the Guilt Groupe was so wonderful, beautiful and above all, inspiring. I loved hearing women ask questions and seeing the impact she's making in all our lives (whether we can afford to shop on her site or not). I can't wait to start reading the book...and launching a business of my own perhaps? We'll see. What you can't see...is my pony tail in the picture I was lucky enough to snag with the fabulous author. So yes, I look funny. But so do you! Ok, maybe just me.

Buy the book here!!
 



 {Colorblock dress: Target ($25, go! Hurry!}
{Black heels: Zara}
{Chain Necklace: Forever 21}
{Clutch: Vintage}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger