Long Weekends, Short Weeks

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

I hope everyone had a great Memorial Day weekend! Mine was wonderful and I'm excited to start my short week off with an outfit inspired by my new Kendra Scott earrings. If you haven't seen this Austin based designer yet - you must! Click on her name above and shop, shop, shop!
Also, this flower pin I am wearing was made by moi - PLEASE let me know if you'd be interested in a DIY tutorial! They make cute hair pins as well as decor around the house!






{Dress: the Pink Hanger}
{Blazer: Gap via thrift store ($7!)}
{Shoes: BCBG circa 2004}
{Earrings: Kendra Scott via Dallas Tidbits event last week!}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger