{Go To the Beach - Don't Be One!}

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

I am so excited! I haven't been to the beach since I was a Sr. in High School and my family took a trip to California. This weekend - I am heading down south to visit some lovely ladies and sink my toes in the sand. Naturally, I am fully packed in my head but haven't thought twice about finding my suitcase, much less filling it. I have more important things to worry about! Like, how I'm going to wear my hair tonight for the Gilt Groupe event at Hotel ZaZa in Dallas! In the mean time, check out what I'll be stashing in my knapsack for my quick trip tudabeech...


What A Beach

What A Beach by tberken featuring floral tops

Not all of these items are exactly what I have but I tried to show you affordable examples. 
{White linen button down: Target}
{Mauve cut-off shorts: JCrew - Pants on clearance, cut into shorts}
 {Creme lace v-neck tank: Walmart - bought in college for $7}
{Tan wedges: Target - the ones I have are closed toed and oooooold}
{White Fedora: Target}
{Creme T strap sandals: Dolce Vita}
{Teal Bangle: JCrew - wish I owned this, but I do not}
{Giant leather shopper: Zara - wish I owned this also}
{iPod Nano: Apple - aren't these like, vintage now?}
{Aviator sunglasses: Forever 21}
{Sun protection lip balm: Arbonne (sunblock not shown. but will be used heavily)}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger