Tuesday's are for Palm Tree Skirts

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

It's Tuesday and feels like it should be Monday! This week is getting crazier than I anticipated and while I have work up to my nose (that's up 'TO' my nose, not 'UP' my nose) I thought I'd take the tiniest moment to post today's outfit. It's gorgeous outside and I have this same skirt in white (Walmart circa 2005 for $7 folks) and looking at these pictures makes me think I should have worn it instead. Either way I want to hem both of these skirts into a more flattering style. Not sure what that will look like but I'm excited to experiment. Enjoy your Tuesday!































{Grey mini cardigan: Nordstrom Rack ($19); Black tank: No name; Black Palm Tree Skirt: WalMart Baby ($7); Green suede knotted pumps: The Pink Hanger; Necklace: Forever 21; Belt: Target}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger