Sometimes They Look A Little Tight Around the Thighs

Friday, April 6, 2012

That's right, I'm talking about my jeans. I love these 7 For All Mankind jeans I got at a discounted price. They are stretchy and dark and looooooong which is great for high-heel-wearing days. However, when they first come out of the drier they tend to get these tight rings of fabric around my thighs arrh! I know it's so embarrassing but I promise its only when I've just taken them out of the drier. They DO loosen up and become appropriate to wear around small children. So, please forgive the freshly dried/tightness in these pictures.

 {Green cardigan: JCrew (old); Silver tank: GAP (old and size XL); Jeans: 7 For All Mankind; Shoes: Aldo (old, but I'm still in love)

I will be camping all weekend with Boyfriend's family and enjoying yet another craw fish boil. Happy Easter everyone! Let's remember the reason for the season!

Cheers


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger