Pin Stripes In Pink

Thursday, April 5, 2012

 Gorgeous weather this week - post storm. I thought I might get too hot in this outfit but the button up and sweater are both so light weight that it ended up being perfect for a spring day like today. Truthfully I have shied away from this pink stripe oxford because although my ladies are not large by any means, the buttons around them tend to pull a little when I wear this blouse! So of course, I left it in the closet. Until I remembered a little thing called layering. Duh! So great for pieces that pop with color but don't quite do the trick on their own.
 {Sweater: Forever 21(old); Pinstripe Pink Oxford: AE (old); Jeans: 7 For All Mankind (gifted); Great patent flats: Forever 21 (you guessed it; old); White snap watch: gift; Neon rhinestone bracelet: homemade by yours truly}




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger