Park Avenue Polly Anna

Monday, April 2, 2012

Today I am channeling my inner Charlotte York from Sex & the City. I bought this dress in hopes of wearing it on a romantic Valentine's date but sometimes, you know those don't always happen. So I saved it for a perfectly normal day and in an instant my day went from nada to hotta! Oh man, was that a weird thing to say? Anyways, the dog was curious as to my running back and forth (love me a self timer) so she made a cameo in some of the pictures. Please ignore the pinkish color on my skin and try to focus on the vibrant coral my skirt is wearing instead!




{Dress: Ruche; Shoes: Kohl's - old (and $30); Sunglasses: Forever 21}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger