A Night at the Theater

Monday, April 30, 2012

I have to admit I'm having a hard time dressing up for outings these last few weeks. For whatever reason I go into my closet and nothing fits. If I try to come up with something original or slightly edgy I walk out to a perplexed look on my boyfriend's face which then results in my changing clothes, yet again. 

So my go-to? Chambray shirt. Duh. These things are brilliant. It doesn't matter what I wear it with it looks good and always fits the way I feel like it should. If you don't have one, get one.
Like today, now. Stop reading this and go, GO, GO!

Also, these shoes; they're amazing. I bought them in high school. Apparently I had impeccable taste when I was a teenager. Thank goodness I kept these babies for so long! They still make my heart skip a beat.
Also, please notice my arm swag - aka my wonder woman arm cuffs. They have super powers.

Super powers that I brought with me to a super awesome showing of PROOF with an amazingly talented cast; half made up of a dear friend and her lil' sis. So, yeah I'm biased but yeah, they rock.
Super Powers. I got 'em.


 {Chambray Shirt: JCrew; Navy shorts: Banana Republic (old); Green suede leaf heels: Banana Republic (super, duper old); Clutch: vintage; Cuffs: ASOS; killer cocktail green stone ring: MadJewels; Necklace: Forever21}



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger