I Put the FUN in Fundraiser

Friday, April 20, 2012

Tonight we had a little political fundraiser for a friend of ours running for local office. Lucky for me it was a casual get together which meant jeans were permissible (not that it would have really influenced my oufit choice). Casual or not I managed to make a fool of myself before even walking into the party. Yes that's right, the blouse you see below was drizziled in the finest Toscana wine $10 can buy. Red wine. On my white shirt. You better believe it! Luckily I got some shot of the outfit before the drizziling took place.
{White linen shirt: Target; Jeans: 7FAM; Shoes: Zara; Necklace:Forever21; Bracelets: Forever21, homemade, Asos and Jewelmint Castellani Toscana Wine (not shown) at a liquor store near you}


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger