A Weekend @ the Cabin

Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Weekend @ the Cabin
I'm heading out of town this weekend - over the river and through the woods! Here's a bit of what I'll be taking along;
1. My duffle bag is actually from Bath & Body Works circa 2004 its red leather and animal skin looking. So classic and old I love it.
2. Shorts, tanks and hoodies/sweaters - a must!
3. My favorite drink of choice: Jameson
4. Of course, my camera
5. HUNTER BOOTS HUNTER BOOTS HUNTER BOOTS! I'm obsessed with mine and love any excuse to take them out.
6. I just got a new coral colored Moleskine sketch pad - something I like to do to keep the creative juices flowing when I have some down time.
7. Minimal cosmetics, just a few staples. Burt's Bee's and Mascara!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger