This is Ridiculous.

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My photography. It's ridiculous. I can snap a photo of anything and make it look like gold but I have got to figure out this self portrait thing. I set the camera up with a tripod on my lunch break and stood in the driveway. Of course it was perfectly timed with almost everyone on my street exiting their driveway and witnessing what I'm sure looked like ... who even knows what it looked like! I couldn't get the flash to go off and I didn't have time to figure it out. Hence the grainy editing. I got these jeans as a gift for my birthday, I absolutely love them. 2nd day in a row wearing them...shhh!




I haven't figured out the "bracelet pose" yet, can you tell? It looks like I'm putting my dukes up.

Jacket: New York and Co.
Cardigan: Anne Taylor
Shirt: Lucy Activewear
Jeans: 7 for all mankind
Shoes: no name ($10 like 4 years ago!)
Jewelry: Eifel Tower necklace; Forever 21, Silver flower; vintage gift; bracelets: Forever 21, Target, The Pink Hanger
Glasses: Rx from Walmart ($18 plus rx lenses woop woop!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger