Piggy Back to the Fence

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I've been lucky two days in a row now to catch boyfriend in time to ask him to take my picture "for my blog". It seems that most bloggers have some one else to take their photos for them and let me say for the record, it makes a HUGMUNGO (aka HUGE) difference. Self timers are great for group pics when you want to be included but give me a break when I have to press the shutter and sprint to my photo destination in the day's heels all the while trying not to get caught by passer's-by and look effortlessly chic ...all within 10 seconds. Was that sentence difficult to read? Yeah, well try actually playing that out in real time. 
Anywho, boyfriend was kind enough to piggy back me to the fence which we are currently working on tidying up (for a garden party, remember?).







Skirt: Jcrew Similar style here
Chambray Shirt: Jcrew
Necklace: Walmart (old $5!)
Sunglasses: Forever 21
Shoes: Zara
Silver Cuff: ASOS
Leather Bomber Jacket: Target (on sale for $10!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger