Not Boc Choy

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Dinner last night was Brussel Sprout Salad. I know, I know. Gross. Except not! This Salad seemed a little sketchy at first. I mean, raw brussel sprouts? It reminded me of the time I bought Boc Choy and thought I could eat it raw. Holy bitter in my mouth! However, I followed the recipe and ingredients exactly and what I got was this delicious creation I can't wait to make again!

I made the mistake of chopping the brussel sprouts with a giant knife. When will I learn? I forgot I had a Pampered Chef chopper guy that all I had to do is put the brussel in his little cage and "pound pound pound!" a few times. NEXT TIME BRUSSEL SPROUTS. NEXT TIME.
The ingredients for the dressing were so simple. Toss in some kale, sunflower seeds and there you have it! A delicious natural brussel sprout salad.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger