My Fears, In Short(s)

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm doing a fashion show tomorrow for my friend's boutique The Pink Hanger and the outfits they have picked out for me are, of course, shorts. I didn't realize until I went in for my fitting (how official does that sound!?) that my fear of shorts blossomed into a full fledge paranoia. Is it because it's been cold and I've worn pants for the last 4 months? Or because I haven't run or done a leg work out in months? I don't know but I didn't realize it was so serious until I put the shorts on. They are darling shorts, don't get me wrong --- and I still wanted to buy them! But I just felt uncomfortable. So, naturally I decided to face my fears and wear shorts for my night out with friends. After all, we don't conquer fears by running from them. We conquer them by facing them head on - and then kicking them in the face!



 Coral Stripe Shirt with Gold Buttons: Ann Taylor (similar style here)
Black Tab Button Shorts: Banana Republic (old. similar style here)
Shoes: Target
Belt: Jcrew (old)
Sequen Leopard Clutch: vintage
Plug Bracelet: ASOS
Heart Wings Necklace: Forever 21

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Aspen Rain All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger